Superwarm, double lined, Gul childs 3mm Dura-Flex Neoprene 'Power' gloves with Dura-skin palm for grip & durability.
Cold or numb hands can spoil the enjoyment of your chosen watersport. Gloves that are too bulky may provide protection but make it difficult to use your fingers. The trade off is between warmth and dexterity. Gul, market leaders in their field, have developed a glove that enables you to have both with these great 'Power' 3mm Gloves in black - great for diving but suitable for just about any watersport where that extra warmth is required.
As a guide the Childs S suitable for average age 5 -7, Childs M - ages 8 - 9 and childs L ages 10 - 12 . Please take in to account your childs build, particularly with boys if they are big for their age - we have a full range of teens to XL adults available in our adult gloves.
- Quality 3mm double lined Dura-Flex Neoprene for warmth
- Blind stitched with dry seams to minimise water ingress
- Embossed Dura-Skin Palm for grip and durability
- (T2) Titanium lined to reflect heat
- Gul logo silver/red branding
Please view Manufacturers size charts