Cold or numb hands can spoil the enjoyment of your chosen watersport. Gloves that are too bulky may provide protection but make it difficult to use your fingers. The trade off is between warmth and dexterity. Typhoon have developed a range of gloves that enable you to have both with these great ‘Race 111’ gloves in a combination navy,charcoal grey and black. They also provide excellent grip and have added protection in the key hardwearing areas especially on the palms and fingers with the tips pf the fingers and thumb exposed for extra grip.
Stocked in 5 sizes - XL (larger mens), L (average mens), M (ladies) , S (Average age 12 - 14) and XS (Average age 10 - 12) . Please take in to account the size of your child as some 12 year olds can be as big as adults.
A great watersport glove that looks as good as it feels on – especially good for Dinghy sailors – no finger or thumb tips.
Lots of quality features including:-
- quality 2mm double lined Neoprene back with extra stretch over the Knuckles
- warm, supple,lightweight and very flexible
- Amara fingers and palms with no finger or thumb tips
- Additional hardwearing Duraplex reinforcements on palm, fingers and thumb
- Elastic wrist gasket with Velcro wrist fastening for perfect fit
- smart Typhoon branding
- Offers warmth (neoprene)
- Durable (Duraflex, PU)
- No fingers or thumb tips – max grip